Christians who pursue entrepreneurship are a unique breed of people. We move differently.
For us, entrepreneurship, no matter what field of business you’re in, is an exercise in passion, diligence, and tenacity. Our success is achieved through Faith – an unwavering inner belief, coupled with Favor – the external approval, support, and liking. The two work together, in tandem, to produce results.
Faith in God and in yourself, is the unstoppable force.
· Compels me to get up early and work late
· Leads me to study and search out things above my knowledge level
· Encourages me to push past the “Nos” until I get to “Yes”
· Reminds me that I am not alone in this venture; that many others before me have achieved their goals through faith
· Gives me confidence to shine in a sea of competitors
· Fuels me to level up my pitch because what I offer is great
· Helps me bypass the thresholds and reach for the absolute top
· Calms me to rest in the One Who gave me the business idea
· Reminds me to support others who can benefit from the support I once received
It doesn’t matter what field of business you are in.
The “success formula” is the combination of having faith, and
exercising the favor on your life, product, or service.
Christians in entrepreneurship and ministry
Success requires both faith and favor